MACIS authors have to decide on the following: (SHORT or REGULAR paper) and to find a suitable track.
The submission guidelines are common to all tracks and ensure that the submitted paper will undergo the usual refereeing process. The submissions are single-blind (e.g. the referees know the authors name but not vice-versa). We will guide you in these deliberations:
Decide on your category:
- The categories are SHORT or REGULAR.
- Both categories of papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- The total page limit for SHORT and REGULAR papers are 5 and 15 pages, respectively.
- SHORT papers have the option to convert to REGULAR papers.
Choose your Tracks:
- Tracks are listed in the MACIS webpage .
- They are numbered T1, T2, T3 and T4.
- The choice of Track is non-binding on the PC, as we may re-organize if necessary.
Submission of your paper:
Please use the LNCS format from Springer
LNCS format zip file
to prepare your submission.
- Submit your PDF file through Easy Chair
- Please prepare your paper in English and in LaTeX.
The title of your paper must be preceded by a 2-part tag in CAPS indicating your above choices:
- E.g., “SHORT-T1: P is equal to NP”
- E.g., “REGULAR-T2: P is not equal to NP”
- E.g., “SHORT-T4: P might be equal to NP”
- E.g., “REGULAR-T4: P is probably equal to NP”
- The 2-part tag must be on the same line as the title. This tag must show up in your Easy Chair paper title, and in the pdf paper.